Monday, September 9, 2019

Craft2Wear

I'm full on preparing for Smithsonian Craft2Wear at the National Building Museum in Washington D.C. This is an invitational, wearable-only show and I'm thrilled to be included for the first time this year.

You can find me in my spacious 15x10 booth, #37. That's A LOT of space for jewelry (standard booths are 10x10 or smaller in some cases) so my husband and I took over the dining room yesterday to stage a mock set up to plan how we can make the most of it. I'm especially considering how I can give one full wall to my one-of-a-kind recycled pieces. Here are some in infancy form...

Craft2Wear is a more intimate sized show than say, ACC. You don't feel rushed and you have time to linger and really see what's in each booth...with plenty of the day left for a meal in the city and maybe some other sightseeing.

Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment