Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Languishing necklace parts

I've committed  to getting my pile of necklaces parts put together.  Truthfully because I like to leave things sitting out in view, to look at them and move beads around, I get myself into this situation often. But when you have an eleven year old boy tell you "I hope you don't mind me saying so...but your desk is a mess", well, then you know for sure its time to make some decisions and move forward with pieces that have been sitting around. 


Be sure to check out my Mock tube-rivet how-to and give away over at my old blog today if you weren't already there! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing on your blog for a certain time, astonished by your work (which I discovered on flickr during the summer). GREAT, GREAT, GREAT !

    ReplyDelete