Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Ansel Adams Gallery

Over the past year I've had quite a few unexpected events in my life one of which were the shop contacts I made at the ACC Baltimore show.

One of the first people to visit my booth happened to be Jeanne Adams, daughter-in-law of Ansel Adams, and the person who now runs the family owned Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite National Park.


Jeanne had been traveling for weeks and had various business stops to make on the East Coast one of which was ACC. We talked for quite a while on a variety of subjects (walking sticks, the future of the National Parks, oh and jewelry...). While I would definitely say Jeanne is someone who knows her own mind, she was also keen to have my opinion on what I thought might interest her shoppers and not surprisingly I found myself really liking her.


And so...I'm delighted to say you can now find a small selection of my work at Ansel Adams Gallery. And as I'm currently being considered for some other projects in that same area maybe, maybe... I'll finally get out there too!

1 comment:

  1. beeoootiful? what are these made of and are they available elsewhere
    ?!

    ReplyDelete