Friday, January 31, 2020

Studio storage

I've been desperately needing to address some organization issues that were holding back my efficiency and comfort in my studio.  I haven't spent too much money on my studio, preferring to solve my needs creatively, meaning...I used what I already had. The amount of time I'm now spending in this room made me realize that its time to make it all work better.


I purchased some antique wooden boxes because I already was using some for storage, they are modular in that they stack, they aren't that expensive (for me, in rural Pennsylvania anyway) and no matter which ones I buy  they will give me a visually cohesive look. I have some modern/new/plastic storage but I know when they start to fall apart (and they will) I won't be able to replace them and will have to be concerned with how to recycle them.  (I have IKEA boxes that I really love but what happens when one cracks? Will IKEA still make those boxes?)

Now, I'm not going to completely clean up because according to Austin Kleon it will mess with my mojo.


I was gifted these hollow boxes. They make cool shelf like space. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    And getting it running is as easy as 1---2---3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Are you ready to make money automatically?

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete