Monday, May 8, 2017

Preparing to set sail...again

Shipping schedules, school schedules and bank accounts (all equally important components here) have come together this year and I'm so happy to be able to tell you we'll be headed back to Saint Helena Island in the South Atlantic Ocean early next month!



We'll be out of the country for about two months however my online shops will probably be closed from June 1 through the end of the year.  I'll be working for sure, on multiple projects in fact, but I won't be selling. Selling takes a lot of time and energy that I need to direct 
elsewhere for just a bit. 

Before I go though, I'm listing some pieces that I've been working on. Pretty sub-tropical right? You can find these in my Etsy shop starting Tuesday, May 9.





6 comments:

  1. I know you will anyway, but love it all double for me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I certainly will! Wish you were going to be there!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys. It's been a long wait. Good luck with all the planning and packing. Have a fabulous time. I hope we get to meet up again in Maine in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! We will certainly be back to Maine as soon as we can get there - I wish we could do both in one year but that's just not going to happen.

      Delete
  3. What fun colors! Just lovely. Congratulations on your upcoming trip! Funny how you can become attached to a place and people so far away. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! It is funny...can't explain it...but it happened!

      Delete