Sunday, July 16, 2017

Recycled Paper Jewelry

Its now been over a month since we left home and it will be another month until we return. I have to resist the temptation to fret over all the things we'd like to do but might not have time for on this trip. 


I've been getting up early in the morning, when there is less competing for my attention,
to work on some of my own paper jewelry using SHAPE's recycled paper. I don't typically work this early at home but I'm considering starting to try getting into the studio at 5:30 – 6:00am every day. Will I be able to do it or will obligations, distractions and old habits creep back in?

At any rate...here I am now. I spread everything across the kitchen table and watch through the open door as the sun comes up over the house and hits the ocean. 





I'll be selling one of the pieces I've created while here with all money going to SHAPE. It will most likely be a necklace but I'm working on some brooches as well. My shops are closed so I'm trying to work out a way the funds will go right to SHAPE's account. Hope to have that sorted by next week.

Happy Monday!

I brought a small box of simple tools with me - a small paper cutter would have been nice too. Maybe next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment