Thursday, April 26, 2018

Clover Market wrap up

Getting myself unpacked and settled after Clover Market last Sunday. The day could not have been more perfect and turn out attested to it - people were ready to get out in the sun! It was great to meet people from the Philadelphia area, in person, who are already familiar with my work. (Thank you for sticking around and talking for a while - you really made my day!)


It was good to work out some of the kinks with my booth set up. 

Its bizarre to think that I had all this stuff with me...but my jewelry fit into two boxes the size of large shoe boxes. 



 I'll be posting some of the new designs that I introduced at the show to my shop over the next couple of weeks. Be sure to sign up for my email list to get the details.

Half circle dangles are currently my "everyday" earring.



No comments:

Post a Comment