Sunday, November 11, 2018

Craft and Design 2018

The big week has arrived! In just a few days I leave for Richmond, VA and the Visual Arts Center's Craft + Design show. It is all systems go around here and I'm very thankful for the help and encouragement of my friends and family.


I have so much new work to show and it will be great to get feedback in real time. Many pieces are variations on a theme or one of a kind because that's my favorite way to work.





You can buy tickets online including for the Patron's Preview party 6pm - 9pm Friday night which I believe includes drinks and hors d'oeuvres and the and Rise + Shine breakfast Saturday 9:30am - 11:30am which includes, as you'd imagine, a lovely catered breakfast. General admission runs 11am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment