Monday, March 16, 2020

I almost can't believe the series of events that have taken place since I last wrote here. If I am honest I guess I knew (one only had to read the news from Italy) we were headed to closures and social distancing and and and... Maybe I was just still in denial as having never experienced anything like a pandemic before.


Spring shows have been cancelled, some of my galleries have closed and I waffled about what to do in terms of my shop. Long story short, I decided to go ahead and put all the new spring work I have online. My shop will see a major update of new jewelry on Wednesday, March 18.

I'm happy to gift wrap and ship packages to loved ones for those of you celebrating special events from "afar" this year. Handwritten notes, ribbon, the whole deal!

But if what you really need is to talk, please feel free to email me. I'm a pretty good listener. We're going to get through this apart...but together in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment