My days are a patchwork of activity as we prepare to leave the country in about 1 month. Any given day right now you might find me...
- reading history essays
- assisting with a science project on inertia
- discussing the use of quotation marks
- checking math problems
- researching/purchasing next year's school curriculum
- working on our final permaculture design project
- tending seedlings (our daughter will keep the garden going while we're gone!)
- making appointments for medical check-ups
- exercising (yoga and several miles of walking/day)
This really was my day yesterday in addition to meals and laundry.
One would think a highly organized worktable would be helping me stockpile work before we leave - and one would be right. However! I'm finding the need to just unwind and play once I make it into the studio. I find myself doing this patchwork/collage kind of stuff with my shape patterns. I'll see if I can get some photos of the process for next week.
Looking forward to some gorgeous spring weather over the next couple of days! Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world!