Saturday, March 3, 2018

Bellefonte Art Museum Gallery Show

I'm honored to be the featured jeweler for March at The Bellefonte Museum of Art in Bellefonte, PA. (For reference this small town is just to the north of State College, home to Penn State.) Its  charming - the county seat for Centre county with a largely intact Victorian era downtown.


The museum itself is in a beautiful limestone structure built in 1810 and is on the National Historic Registry. It contains multiple galleries with rotating exhibits and a permanent Underground Railroad exhibit.

My work will fill three cases in the upstairs jewelry gallery.

I had this same opportunity back in 2015 but I wasn't able to attend the opening. This time, my husband and I will be there. Opening is 12-4:30 and I intend to be there for at least the first couple of hours. I'd love to meet you if you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment